Monday, July 13, 2009

My Torrid Hi:) School Model Search Winning experiance :)


hello Fellow Blog Followers :),

I am going to Blog today about my experience in winning the Torrid Hi :) School Model Search.
(I'll Start from the very first time i went to torrid) :)

Well i started my obsession hehe with torrid during spring Break this year. See i live in a small town that doesnt have fancy stores we pretty much just have a wal-mart and Fred Meyer's. Oh and a mall thats really a hall haha. But anyways My dad took me to Anchorage (a Big city in alaska that has fancy stores). during spring break so i could go to their water park and have funn and hang out with my friends and stuff and me and my friend Shealynn went to this mall. We never heard of torrid before and when we saw it We just saw Black and Hot pink and we went OMG THAT IS THE COOLEST STORE EVER!! haha. we went in and our eyes were just like OMG there's a store perfectly for US!! it was awesome. We were in Torrid for like 3 hours TOTAl....... I had to look at everything i wanted everything in the store. We looked for like an hour then went to and looked around then went back hah and looked longer. I tried on a shirt and i fell in love and i bought it. When i bought this really super cute shirt i signed up for diva style. You know how torrid sends you e-mails on new clothes and events coming to store's well there was this one that said Torrid Hi:) School Model search i was like OMG i was soo excited So I printed the Application out and filled it out then sent it. When i was filling out the application the question's were easy and fun....A little bit later I was sitting on the couch watching my little sister when the phone rang. So i picked the phone and looked at the caller I.D. It said Hot Topic... then i though why is hot topic calling then i thought again ohhhh torrid and my face was like omg omg omg i didnt know what to think. Then i answered.....This super nice girl named Becky called to tell me Congrats!! you are one of Torrid's Hi :) School Model Search Winner's!!! I wanted to scream but it was just not coming out i was literary SPEECHLESS!!! then i was like Oh MY GOD R U SERIOUS!!!! She said yes.... and she told what my winnings were and what i would have to do and i was like yes yes yes!!!!!. Once i got off the phone my mom just got home and she ran in giving me a huge hug. She started crying and was like i cant believe you won omg i cant believe you won.. haha i asked how did you find out... they called my mom first haha. When i found out i won i just couldnt believe it i kept telling myself how can a girl from a little town in the middle of nowhere win something as huge as this!!!!.

From then on i always looked forward to Miss Becky's e-mails i would get... for updates on what i should do and stuff.
When i did my first blog i was at my aunts house with my cousin and her baby.... i about rewrote it 5 times. haha. After a couple of weeks i got my first $250 Gift card to torrid !! i didnt get to spend it right away but i sure wanted to. I was so excited i took pictures of it hah. When i went to torrid to spend my $250 i wanted to just try on everything i tried on about 6 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of shorts. I didnt want to spend it all at once so i spent about half of it. I came home and wanted to where everything i had boughten in one day haha.

But one thing i want to tell everyone who reads this It doesnt matter what size you are. I personally didnt think i could ever win anything like this in my entire life. I entered because I believed in myself ,that i could do something in my life that would be making me and and not making anyone else happy but for me. I always thought oh someone my size couldnt have a chance of helping other girls just like me more confident in them selves. I always thought i was the only one but when i see beautiful girls struttin their stuff and not caring about stupid stuff that other people might think. it gave me a little boost of confidence that i can help girls just like me. Girls If you think your not good enough or not pretty enough never put yourself down you just setting yourself up for disappointment... So tell yourself you can win. You have a chance.. thats what i did and look i won hehe. I always get upset when my friends that are like me say their fat and their not pretty and they couldnt do something like this i always tell them just stop putting yourself down.......you have just as good as a chance as i do and just go for it!! never think that your never good enough because were all the same we all have things about ourselves that we dont like and we just got to say you know what IM BEAUTIFUL THE WAY I AM. and dont let anything get in your way of trying to live your dream or do what you want to do.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


LOVE,

ESTEE WRIGHT :)
 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009