Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The BIG events happinin in Fairbanks, AK




This summer has been awesome in Fairbanks (my home town).......




The BIG event that happened this summer was the PUDDLE OF MUDD concert that me and my friends went to.!! it was awesome I Dressed to impress ( the rockers haha)




I wore Torrid Peace Splatter paint shirt with the Splatter paint belt it was awesome i got so many compliments it was totallly Peaceness hehe. I was even Lucky enough to have the whole band sign my torrid splatter paint belt :) Puddle of Mudd was huge but there was more adults than kids and there was a lot of people kicked out. Me and my friends had so much fun trying to push our way through the crowd to get close to the stage and we did it we were so proud of ourselves. :P




The next big event was Transformers 2 Man our movie theater was PACKED the whole parking lot was full there was no parking spots left almost everyone was there. We also had Jeff Dunham here. The Movie was awesome i loved it :).



Last but not least one favorite item of mine for the summer is Denim Shorts with a wooden belt i love it its so cute and stylish and you can wear them with anything


More fashion tips coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009