Wednesday, July 22, 2009

0.S U M M E R.9 Fave Fashion Trends



Why Hello BLOG Follwers,






Summer 09' is like the awesomesst!!!!! So many new cute clothes and styles there's so many to choose FROM :)




My fave is deffinitley is jean Shorts and a cute white lace tank top and a Super cool Plaid Shirt OMG i love this outfit!!!! I love Torrids Jean shorts there so comfortable i love them :) There soo cute on :) im in LOVE haha.





there those denim Shorts that you like wanna wear everyday but you cant haha.



My other favortie trend is the more casual sophisticated type:


  • Dark Skinny Jeans

  • Layered tanks

  • Sleaveless Sweater with buttons

  • a long silver necklace

  • cute booties
That is deffinitley like my fave... Haha i have so many favorites hahah
I also love the skinny Jean, Rocker Shirt, Plaid Scarf, and some peace earings.
I want everyone who reads this to remember Always try new trends even if you think they wont look good on you Always try them you never know what might turn out to be FABULOUS....
 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009