Sunday, September 13, 2009

RECAPing My SUmmER


WHASSUP FELLOW BLOGGERS,

So Im Going to Recap my whole Summer.

Well once my Summer Started I found out that i won The Hi :) School Model Search For Torrid. I was Sooo Excited. Then a couple weeks later i got my First Blog Schedule :) ( SOOO EXCITING) After that i kind of just kept up on my Blogging and Spent a lot of time with my Cousin Shalanda and her son Gaven. This Summer i went to A PUDDLE OF MUDD Concert Here in fairbanks. It was a lot of fun, there were a lot of people, i got squished in the mod pit but the good part was they played two of my fave songs ever (She Hates Me and a song from Greece Summer LOVIN). It was awesome. After the concert me and my friend Gabbie got autographes and met the band members. It was funny Hearing them say "man These Freakin Mosquito's Are INSANE". All i could do is laugh.
Through out the summer i spent the night at Some of my friends House's, I watched movies, ate junk food, and pretty much just sat on my booty. the Classical tale of a teenagers Summer ( THEY SIT ON THER BUTTS) lol.
Then Towards the End of the summer we had our local Tanana State Fair here in fairbanks. It's probably the biggest event that most teenagers, adults, and children look forward to all year long. Teenagers like it cuz well we can hang out with our friends for hours and have all this entertainment. And to mention again it gets us off our BUTTS. At our fair theres a lot of walking (its so we can eat all that junk food thats there). Like elephant ears, funnel cakes, corn dogs, nachos, Gyro's, Cheesecake in a cone, Dippin Dots, and much much much much mOre.
Not to mention i went to the movies A LOT and spent a lot of money over the summer. I love summer because of course there's NO SCHOOL, you can SLEEP IN, and STAY UP LATE. The Top 3 reasons Teens like SUmmers. Everyone was all excited because it was the summer before HIGH SCHOOL for me atleast, and everyone was so caught up on having the best summer of their lives but Dude i sat on my butt all summer and still had the best summer ever. Not to mention i walked around wal-mart and Fred-meyers about 10 times EVERY DAY. lol i got good work outs for Free.

Remember Blog Followers be CONFIDENT NO MATTER what and if you need someone to talk to just add me on Myspace Facebook or twitter :)
 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009