Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Summer Stylin fashion tips.


Hello Fashion Blog followers :),

My favorite part about summer is all the cute clothes you can wear. But the hard part is What should you wear?

I always have a question in my mind that Im sure is the big question to most of the girls across the world when they get up in the morning What should I wear today?? Well it all depends on what your activities for the day is. If your out shopping and having fun with the girlfriends feel free to wear whatever you like as long as its of course FASHIONABLE :P. If your going to the lake or the beach i would wear something i can Look super cute in and be comfortable and not get too hot in. I would wear a pair of shorts or Capri's and a super cute t-shirt. If its a little chilly outside not really the tank top kind of weather where a graphic tee and some super cute dark jeans. When i match jeans and shirts together i always use my #1 rule. my rule is to try not to match a dark tee with dark jeans.. the dark tee and dark jeans is just too much dark if your wearing dark jeans where a white tee it looks SO pretty when you have a bright light color with dark jeans I don't know what it is about it but its so cute. Also with light jeans where a darker top with them. Also be careful about the colors you match burnt orange and pukey green do not go together hehe. Also always wear a good bronzer when your out in the sun just to give your skin a good glow... even if its a light bronzer little is better than a whole bunch :)

Have a very beautiful fashionable summer and i hope you got some good advice from my blog :)
More fashion tips soon to come :)
 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009