Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun & Funny Facts about me!!




  • Hello bloggers,


    I thought that since i will be giving fashion advice maybe you should know just a lil' bit about me :P





    So here's some fun facts about me:
  • I love acting so my whole family calls me a drama queen

  • everytime I go to a restaurant i get a shirley temple and a grilled chicken sandwich

  • my favorite colors are purple blue green and pink

  • i have two cats and one dog

  • My fashion style is mix of many things its basically whatever i feel like that day. . sometimes i feel like i want to be bright and out there than sometimes i feel rocker then sometimes i feel like dressing preppy i just love everything :P

  • My bedroom is cotton candy pink
  • i love music i dont know what i would do without it. I have like 200 songs on my ipod and i listen to almost all of them most of them are 80's songs i love the 80's.
  • My favorite band is all time low..... my favorite singer's are taylor swift and mariah carey.... my favorite male singer's is Jesse McCartney, jason mraz, prince, micheal jackson.
  • My favorite american idol contestants are jason castro, kris allen, and adam lambert.

  • I love tv haha just like a regular teen.......i love disney channel and mtv its a weird mix but heyyy .. haha

  • my favorite stuff animal as a little kid was my Pooh Bear

  • I like going camping and fishing.

  • I love baking and decorating cakes

  • i love fashion design i have been drawing clothes since i remember

  • i love singing and dancing

  • i love movies any new movie that's come out i have probably seen
My little sister the little girl in my photo is the twinkle to my star i dont know what i would do without her she is three years of age and she knows way to much.I have a huge family and they are big supporters of everything i do. I love the warm sun but i live alaska and theres only warm sun for about 4 months out of the year....

I love making new friends so if you want to talk you should deffinitley add me on myspace or facebook or even both!!!!!
 

Estee - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009